Saturday, February 16, 2013

A love letter

Dear my future man,

Assalamualaikum and hello,

Sometimes i am weak though to put love aside and everything is uncontrolled. Love is not everything.

But,

somehow i realized that love isnt everything..if we forget who creates the 'love' itself. The Creator.
I realized i am not a-so-perfect spouse but i am trying my best to be one. Maybe my car accident is a little warning from Him to be a better muslim. It were twice. A warning that i still under His protection and for me to remember where am i came from. I felt so terrible until a tears came down but those crystal tear didnt comfort me at all. I felt worse. I hope i can be a better person, a better muslim in a special context. Semoga dipermudahkan diri untuk menjadi yang lebih baik. In sha Allah.

I want to be a better muslim.

I want to be a good wife.

I want to be a good mama.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment