Friday, December 7, 2012

My dear girlfriend,syazzy!

Dear diary,

My friend syaz just came back from london. She was visited her sister and spend some of her time there. Kirim barang hantaran kat syaz sebab murah kot berbanding beli kt cni.huhu. Those tax bla bla bla such a urghhh.. With a little amount of cash, syaz brought me dorothy perkins, kardashian kollection and body shop set. Yeayyy! Thank you, sweetie!

Teman syaz and damia shopping dekat JPO. No shopping,salwa..no shopping for you. Keep budgeting! Kamu ada majlis pertunangan menunggu. A cash is a must in your checklist! Yes, i am
a good girl..^_^

besides, i ONLY get me a pair of cheap sandals in cotton on, in pink! Gegegegege!




Thank you syaz..you are my savior.you made my day. hehe..love youu! 


No comments:

Post a Comment